- RT @kylegriffin1: I've been thinking about this John McCain moment from the 2008 campaign a lot lately. Even more so tonight. https://t.co/… 15 hours ago
- RT @nataliemorales: This tweet was a little too long https://t.co/XQ9g6lgywe 1 day ago
- RT @Independent: This Fox News quote just summed up Donald Trump's entire agenda - now they're probably regretting it https://t.co/TjIhOfF5… 1 day ago
- I aspire to find someone that gazes at me as adoringly as my dog does. 1 day ago
- RT @MaxKnoblauch: I agree with the firing of the man who did Kermit https://t.co/OWfy27ZWBM 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I’d just like to say “thanks” to Viola Davis for sporting her natural hair to the Oscars. Hot dye job, too. Making me jealous with all that awesomeness. That is all.
Dear Fashion Industry I’ve recently read some articles lately ’bout “fashion” and I’d like to lay out a couple things for you. The first is this article about not dissing a woman’s short ‘do. First, why should anyone have a … Continue reading
Nietzsche and the Doctor, a doctor who fanfic – FanFiction.Net. I wrote a Doctor Who fic about Nietzsche. Yeah. It happened.
These three boys (along with their fair, gorgeous cousin Powers) were my constant companion for about ten years now. I love drinking. Like, love it. But I’m at a point now where I’ve done it so much I’m either not … Continue reading
Excuse me, Black male once-iconic movie stars? Could we stop the madness for five minutes? Ever since that Oscar win for Training Day Denzel Washington won’t STOP playing a wrong-side-of-the-law action star. Dude, how about a comedy as a change … Continue reading