- RT @KamalaHarris: As a country we have to ask ourselves: Do we believe health care should be a right for all or a privilege for the few? I… 16 hours ago
- RT @Simone_Biles: "don't say maybe if you want to say no" 16 hours ago
- @PFTompkins There's no use in that. We can talk about the same issues, and each of us can say the same thing and th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- RT @ChrisEvans: WHY would u deliberately not tweet this from your personal account with almost TWICE as many followers? Honestly. WHY?? Har… 16 hours ago
- Friend, Boo. twitter.com/TheRoot/status… 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I’d just like to say “thanks” to Viola Davis for sporting her natural hair to the Oscars. Hot dye job, too. Making me jealous with all that awesomeness. That is all.
Dear Fashion Industry I’ve recently read some articles lately ’bout “fashion” and I’d like to lay out a couple things for you. The first is this article about not dissing a woman’s short ‘do. First, why should anyone have a … Continue reading
Nietzsche and the Doctor, a doctor who fanfic – FanFiction.Net. I wrote a Doctor Who fic about Nietzsche. Yeah. It happened.
These three boys (along with their fair, gorgeous cousin Powers) were my constant companion for about ten years now. I love drinking. Like, love it. But I’m at a point now where I’ve done it so much I’m either not … Continue reading
Excuse me, Black male once-iconic movie stars? Could we stop the madness for five minutes? Ever since that Oscar win for Training Day Denzel Washington won’t STOP playing a wrong-side-of-the-law action star. Dude, how about a comedy as a change … Continue reading