- RT @KamalaHarris: As a country we have to ask ourselves: Do we believe health care should be a right for all or a privilege for the few? I… 16 hours ago
- RT @Simone_Biles: "don't say maybe if you want to say no" 16 hours ago
- @PFTompkins There's no use in that. We can talk about the same issues, and each of us can say the same thing and th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- RT @ChrisEvans: WHY would u deliberately not tweet this from your personal account with almost TWICE as many followers? Honestly. WHY?? Har… 16 hours ago
- Friend, Boo. twitter.com/TheRoot/status… 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Oh, and speaking of nerding-out to Doctor Who, I wrote a fan fiction in which he and the Ponds visit Nietzsche. It’s perfect. Have a read.
I’ve spent the last couple Fridays at the Black Cat watching Doctor Who. If you’ve looked way back in my blog, you’d know I’m a huge fan of the new series’ of Doctor Who (Doctors #9-11). I’ve never been a huge … Continue reading